progeCAD Professional Full Download 2021 With License
progeCAD Professional may not be as well known. Developed by the Swiss company progeSOFT, a founding member of the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium (ITC), progeCAD is based on the Open Design Alliance (ODA) Theiga library. Use DWG as the native file format. With the ribbon menu workspace active, the user interface (UI) is almost indistinguishable from AutoCAD, with an application menu button at the top left, a quick access toolbar at the top screen and a ribbon with tools that look exactly like those in AutoCAD.
The latest version, progeCAD Professional 2021, reads and writes files that are compatible with the latest AutoCAD (2018) file format and can also work with DWG files dating back to the AutoCAD version. With the new version, progeCAD can also import Autodesk Revit RFA and RVT files and IFC files.
progeCAD is also distinguished by its ease of use. Unlike other AutoCAD clones that are intentionally different from AutoCAD, progeCAD should look familiar to anyone who has used AutoCAD before. But their compatibility does not go further. When you start progeCAD for the first time, you can choose between a classic interface with drop-down menus and multiple toolbars or a ribbon interface almost identical to AutoCAD. You can then easily switch between them at any time just by switching workspaces.
progeCAD Professional Registration Key
Each drawing appears in its own window and is identified by a file tab at the top of the drawing area. You can use the tabs in the drawing file to easily switch between drawings or start a new drawing and use the tabs in the lower-left corner of the drawing window to switch between model space and various paper space layouts.
A default property palette is docked on the left side of the screen and a tool palette on the right. These progeCAD palettes and others are similar to those in AutoCAD. There is also a command window that is initially docked at the bottom of the screen and which also behaves the same as AutoCAD. Even the status bar, which runs across the bottom of the program window, looks incredibly like AutoCAD, right down to the appearance of the various icons. And just like AutoCAD, you can change the items displayed on the status bar.
In the drawing window, progeCAD offers commands on the canvas to restore predefined views and select visual styles, just like AutoCAD. The drawing window also includes a User Coordinate System (UCS) icon similar to AutoCAD, and items such as object snaps, object snap tracking, polar tracking, and remote input. Direct work like AutoCAD.
progeCAD Professional Key Features
- Easy-Arch 3D: works with 2D and 3D modes.
- Create and modify walls (delete, rotate, move, etc.).
- Insert, copy, move and edit doors and windows automatically.
- Manage layers.
- Manage and place parametric blocks.
- Create and edit arrays of elements, rooms, and spaces.
- Search for a word or a word and lock it in the project.
- Support for programming languages C ++, COM, AutoLISP, VBA, ADS (SDS).
- Standard graphical interface.
- Send an email in DWG format to the desired location.
- Integrated rendering with advanced settings.
- Advanced project editing.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How To Install progeCAD Professional
- Click the button below to start the progeCAD Professional download.
- This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for progeCAD Professional.
- It would be compatible with 64-bit Windows.